- Second round of testing for MIDS Cardiac™ detection technology for cardiac emergency triage reveals breakthrough quantitative testing results
- American Heart Association projects that 130 million adults in the U.S. will have some form of cardiovascular disease by 2035, with total costs expected to reach $1.1 trillion
- Studies performed outside the United States have demonstrated that high-sensitivity troponin testing speeds the triage of patients with suspected acute myocardial infarction (AMI, “Heart Attack”)
- Identifying low levels of troponin using a rapid-response, handheld diagnostic device for cardiac emergency triage can speed the treatment of AMI and improve treatment outcomes
- Identifying a low-risk patient could permit early emergency room discharge and avoid unnecessary hospitalization and costs
Health care technology company Zenosense, Inc. (OTCQB: ZENO) has completed two important milestones recently. The first was a successful second round of quantitative testing for the MIDS detection technology; the technology is core to the development of MIDS Cardiac™, a handheld device to rapidly test for certain cardiac biomarkers at the point of care. The second milestone relates to the company’s uplisting to the OTC Markets Group OTCQB Venture Market. By trading on the OTCQB Venture Market, Zenosense is better positioned to build shareholder value with a goal of enhancing liquidity and achieving fair valuation (http://nnw.fm/P13Vc).
Zenosense recently released breakthrough quantitative test results on the patented MIDS detection technology, which is being developing through its joint ownership in…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com