- LiveWire Ergogenics is a Southern California-based company with a focus on acquiring, managing and licensing specialized turnkey cannabis real estate facilities for the production of high-quality cannabis-based products and services
- The company has established a dedicated research team to explore the effectiveness of applications derived from cannabinoids for the treatment of certain ailments in high-performance horses in the hunter/jumper and dressage competition sectors
- The research team consists of some of the leading experts in the U.S. performance equestrian field, a leading U.S. veterinarian, a leading American Equestrian and Olympian, and a team of extremely accomplished U.S. equestrians, managing and training in one the leading equestrian facilities in California
- One of LiveWire’s equine research team members, a USEF-listed High Performance Rider, recently earned two reserve champion rankings at the National U.S. Dressage Festival of Champions in Chicago
- The company aims to accelerate understanding of CBD’s usefulness for horses in a still-nascent field and to pursue IP protection as it develops patentable products
The caliber of LiveWire Ergogenics Inc.’s (OTC: LVVV) research team members investigating the effectiveness of cannabinol (CBD)-based treatments of conditions particular to the equestrian is not only based on the decade-long outstanding track record of the individuals involved, such as Gunther Seidel, who won medals in team dressage at three different Summer Olympics and competed and placed in two World Championships, as well as in seven World Cup Finals, but was also recently demonstrated with two reserve champion rankings by Rebecca Rigdon-Blake during August’s U.S. Dressage Festival of Champions in Chicago.
Rebecca Rigdon-Blake, who manages the horse development investment vehicle ‘Ad Astra Collective’, ranked reserve champion (second place overall) in the five-year-old division while riding Dutch Warmblood Jagger, and reserve champion in the Intermediate I division astride her personal horse, the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LVVV are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/LVVV
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor