- Global demand for electric vehicles expected to grow at annual rate of 15.6 percent over next five years, presenting huge opportunities for lithium producers
- Demand for lithium, key ingredient in lithium-ion batteries powering EVs, projected to more than double by 2022
- Promising results from original exploration holes on Ollague Property are basis of additional, deeper drilling efforts
- Lithium Chile owns 15 projects in heart of world’s highest-grade lithium district
- Global lithium-ion battery market expected to reach $93.1 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 17 percent
Lithium Chile Inc. (TSX.V: LITH) (OTCQB: LTMCF), the largest private owner of lithium-rich land in Chile, is deep into an aggressive multi-project drill program that, to date, has provided encouraging results from sampling tests. The company’s efforts at its wholly owned Ollague project, located in the Antofagasta Region of Chile, are being rewarded, according to a recent news release (http://nnw.fm/YZ0oI).
Of the first four exploration holes that are now completed, results indicated grades in the brine ranging up to 480 mg/l of lithium, with the grades steadily increasing from 120 meters to the final depth of 300 meters. Based on this preliminary information…
More from NetworkNewsWire
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
New York, New York