- Avricore Health is an innovator in pharmacy based point-of-care diagnostics
- The company introduced its flagship technology platform in an Ontario Shoppers Drug Mart pharmacy earlier this month as the lead-out to a 12-store rollout throughout the province
- Avricore’s trademarked HealthTab network is making diagnostic tools for diabetes and cardiovascular disease management accessible to patients and the Shoppers Drug Mart agreement provides community locations as well as pharmacist support
- The trial rollout showed successful use by over 90 patients during a week-and-a-half period with seamless pharmacist personnel assistance for more than 600 test results
- Financing programs in January and February helped Avricore retire $1 million in debt with enough left over to help fund the company’s platform expansion
Pharmacy diagnostics solutions developer Avricore Health (TSX.V: AVCR) (OTCQB: AVCRF) is celebrating the successful test rollout of its flagship platform for assessing cardiovascular disease and diabetes in Shoppers Drug Mart, Canada’s largest pharmacy network.
Avricore’s trademarked HealthTab network technology platform using Abbott Afinion 2(TM) analyzers for assessing cardiovascular and diabetes markers will be rolled out for point-of-care service in 12 Shoppers…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to AVCRF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/AVCRF
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.